We just laughed a bunch today! Giggles are the best!!
The biggest two times were when we were sitting in her room...
Then, at bed time we were reading a Cat in the Hat book about going into space (one of the ones that Dr. Seuss didn't write, but they still use that character). When we got to the page with Sally, Dick, the Cat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 all waiting around to get the sun's autograph (because it is such a star, haha), we started to sing "the sun is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace" - the Ranger Band song I never could sing quite in tune - and just started cracking up. Then Elizabeth asked what other Ranger Band songs we could sing and of course I launched into Rocket Man. She loves when I turn my head away and then open my eyes and turn back to her in peek-a-boo fashion just as I sing "Rocket Man!! Burning out his fuse up here alone". A giggle fest every time. I'm so happy we'll always have Ranger Band songs to sing together. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment